9 March 2010
If you have read all the previous 14 articles on this Web site, obviously by now you have realized that I have been reading A LOT of books about Islam lately. I feel like I'm in some sort of intensive crash-course. A book that I read recently, which is kind of a follow-up to a book I previously wrote about (see Infiltration
) is Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America
by P. David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry. Once again, we have another must-read book, about what's really going on with Islam in the United States. "Mafia" is truly too mild of a word. Islamofascism would be a lot more accurate!
Oops! There I go ... I've used the dreaded "I"-word — a word that offends Muslims and the Left alike. I would respond, "Well, does the shoe fit, or am I simply an Islamophobic Muslim-basher?"
First, let's start with the definition of "fascism":
"A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism." (American Heritage Dictionary)
Because there are a variety of political conditions in the 57 countries that make up the Organization of the Islamic Conference
, it is not possible to make a generalized statement regarding the centralization of authority in these countries. Nevertheless, if you take a look at the list of member countries
, I think that the vast majority of them tend towards authoritarian-type governments to a greater or lesser degree, even though many of these countries may also have the trappings of democracy.
My general impression is that the more fully a country embraces Islam for its political system, the closer it gets to authoritarian government and strict socioeconomic controls (for religious reasons), as well as heavy-handed suppression of opposition. And if these type of countries also become strong militarily, throughout history we see the tendency towards belligerency. Of course, so-called "Christian" nations that don't follow the teachings and example of Yeshua (Jesus) are just as prone to belligerency and other evils.
When it comes to Islamic racism ... well ... the facts simply speak for themselves. According to research done by Open Doors
, out of the top 50 countries in which the worst Christian persecution exists, 36 of them (a full 72% percent!) are members of the Organization of the Islamic Conference. And ever since Israel became an independent country in 1948, the Islamic Arab nations in the Middle East have been trying to destroy Israel again and again. These day, things are getting worse and worse. It appear inevitable that there will be a major war in the Middle East in the not-too-distant future.
Following are quite a few quotes from this "Muslim Mafia" book, in which the author is directly quoting various Islamic leaders, both those in America and in other countries.
- "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur'an should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."
- — Omar M. Ahmad, co-founder of Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- "Muslims in America are in the best position to show Islam and to show action and to show vision, not only for a Muslim school how it should be run, but for the entire society — how it should be run. Who better can lead America than Muslims?"
- — Nihad Awad, co-founder of CAIR
- "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future."
- — Ibrahim "Dougie" Hooper, CAIR spokesman
- "This country [the U.S.] is facing a terrible fate and the reason for that is because this country stands condemned. It stands condemned like Europe stood condemned because of what it did. And lest people forget, Europe suffered two world wars after conquering the Muslim lands."
- — Hamza Yusuf, American Islamic scholar, CAIR board member
- "Islam presents an absolutist political agenda, one which doesn't lend itself to compromise, nor to coalition building. Every Muslim who is honest would say, I would like to see America become a Muslim country ruled by Islamic law ... not by violent means, but by persuasion.... Jihad is physically fighting the enemies of Islam to protect and advance the religion of Islam. This is jihad.... If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we'd take over this country in a very short time.... What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims."
- — Zaid Shakir, American Islamic scholar
- "We will implement the rule of Allah on earth by the tip of the sword whether the masses like it or not."
- — Anwar al-Awlaki, American/Yemeni imam
- "There is no reason that anyone should ever, ever, ever talk to law enforcement as Muslims in the United States. The FBI is just a tool of whoever is wielding it. And right now, it is very bad, it is very bad, it is very bad."
- — Ashraf Nubani, American terrorist defense lawyer
- "Ultimately we can never be full citizens of this country because there is no way we can be fully committed to the institutions and ideologies of this country"
- — Ihsan Bagby, American CAIR board member
- "The objective of Islamic jihad is to put an end to the dominance of the un-Islamic systems of government and replace them with Islamic rule. A time will come when capitalistic democracy will tremble for its safety in Washington and New York. Islam wishes to do away with all states and governments anywhere which are opposed to this ideology and program of Islam. Islam requires the earth — not just a portion, but the entire planet."
- — Maulana Maududi, founder of Pakistan's religious party Jamaat e-Islami
- "Allah is our goal; the Prophet is our guide; the Qur'an is our constitution; jihad is our way; and death for the glory of Allah is our greatest ambition."
- — Muslim Brotherhood credo
- "The Brotherhood must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within, and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by the hands of the believers, so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions."
- — Mohammed Akram Adlouni, a leader of the U.S. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood
- "I swear by Allah that war is deception. We are fighting our enemy with a kind heart. Deceive, camouflage, pretend that you're leaving while you're walking that way. Deceive your enemy."
- — Shukri Abu Baker, a leader of the U.S. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood
- "Jihad is our path. Victory to Islam. Death to Israel. Let's damn America, let's damn Israel, let's damn their allies until death."
- — Sami al-Arian, former Florida university professor
- "The Noble Qur'an appoints the Muslims as guardians over humanity and grants them the right of domination over the world in order to carry out this sublime commission. It is their duty to establish sovereignty over the world."
- — Hassan al-Banna, Egyptian, Muslim Brotherhood founder
- "We will conquer Europe, we will conquer America, not through the sword but through dawah [Islamic proselytizing]."
- — Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Egyptian, Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader
- "No political system or material power should put hindrances in the way of preaching Islam. If someone does this, then it is the duty of Islam to fight him until either he is killed or until he declares his submission.... Bringing about the enforcement of the Divine Law (Shariah) and the abolition of man-made laws cannot be achieved only through preaching. When the above-mentioned obstacles and practical difficulties are put in its way, it has no recourse but to remove them by force.... Islam has the right to take the initiative. It has the right to destroy all obstacles in the form of institutions and traditions. It is the duty of Islam to annihilate all such systems.... Jihad in Islam is simply a name for striving to make this system of life dominant in the world. Wherever an Islamic community exists which is a concrete example of the Divinely ordained system of life, it has a God-given right to step forward and take control of the political authority so that it may establish the Divine system on earth"
- — Sayyid Qutb, Egyptian, leading intellectual of the Muslim Brotherhood, bin Laden's spiritual father
- "Be certain that America is on its way to disappear, America is wallowing [in blood] today in Iraq and Afghanistan, America is defeated and Israel is defeated, and was defeated in Lebanon and Palestine.... Make us victorious over the infidel people.... Allah, take hold of the Jews and their allies, Allah, take hold of the Americans and their allies... Allah, count them and kill them to the last one and don't leave even one.... Our enmity with the Jews is a matter of faith, more than an enmity owing to occupation and the land.... Soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, like Constantinople was conquered, according to the prophecy of our prophet Muhammad. Their capital will be the first post of the Islamic conquests that will spread all over Europe then it will turn to the two Americas and even to Eastern Europe."
- — Ahmad Bahar, Speaker of the Palestinian Authority Parliament
- "Our presence in North America gives us a unique opportunity to monitor, explore and follow up. Members of the Group should be able to infiltrate the sensitive intelligence agencies or the embassies in order to collect information and build close relationships with the people in charge in these establishments. Information should be collected from those relatives and friends who work in sensitive positions in the government.... We are in a battle of life and death, in a battle of fate and future against the Western hegemony. What is needed is the dismantling of the cultural system of the West."
- — United States Muslim Brotherhood charter
Now we will start to wrap things up with quotes from a couple of non-Muslim who are worried about the serious implications of all the previous quotes above:
- "There's only three degrees of separation between international terrorism and what happens in Fairfax County. Our society here is totally infiltrated by the bad guys."
- — A senior Fairfax, Virginia, County Police Department detective
- Just since 9/11, more than 9,000 separate violent acts have been carried out in the name of Islam. As Islamic terror expert Robert Spencer points out, we don't "see Presbyterians blowing themselves up in crowded restaurants, Buddhists flying planes into buildings and Amish waving placards crowing that they will soon dominate the world."
Whew! That's enough to get your head spinning! Get this book to find out all the details behind those who spoke these words, and what is going on behind the scenes in our country. Once you read this book, you will find out that the Muslim Brotherhood, which is behind practically all of the Muslim terrorist groups around the world, is also behind most of the Islamic organizations in America.
Well, as we can see, the Islamofascism shoe is starting to fit pretty darn well! Quite an excellent fit, I would say. It's just one more reason why I've created this Web site — can you see how quickly your Islamic future is approaching?