Why Islam Will Win
24 April 2010
If you have read through very many of my articles on this Web site, you will notice that I am quite certain that your future, my future, and in fact the future of the entire world, will be Islamic. Why am I so sure that Islam will win? There are a number of very compelling reasons:
- The first reason why Muslims will take over the entire world is simply because they want to. That's their plan. That's their goal. That's the target they're aiming at. I don't know of any other ideological movement in the world today that has world domination as their goal. Well, there may be other groups, but they are so small and on the fringe of society that their dream of world domination will certainly never come to pass. But with Islam, the goal of world domination is well within their grasp.
Of course, you can't just flip open the Qur'an to a certain verse that says "The goal is Islam is to take over the whole world." You have to read then entire Qur'an, the various Hadith, the writings of Islamic scholars over the centuries, and the teachings of modern Islamic scholars to get a sense of what Islam teaches and practices. But I will give a few quotes here.
Well, we could go on and on quoting similar statements regarding this dominant Islamic ideology, but you can research it for yourself. You will find lots of good sources on my recommended reading page.
- In Surah 9:29 of the Qur'an it says: "Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given [i.e. Jews and Christians] that believe in neither Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid what Allah and his apostle [i.e. Muhammad] have forbidden, and do not embrace the true faith [i.e. Islam], until they pay tribute [tax] out of hand and are utterly subdued."
- In Surah 2:193 of the Qur'an it says: "Fight against them [the unbelievers] until idolatry [worshiping gods other than Allah] is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme."
- In the Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith, which is considered the most important Islamic book after the Qur'an, we find this quote attributed to Muhammad in Volume 9, Book 84, Number 59: "'I have been ordered to fight the people until they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'"
- One of the greatest Islamic scholars of the twentieth century, Syed Abul A'ala Maududi, whose writings have a great influence on today's Islamic leaders, wrote: "Islam is not a religion like the other religions of the world, and Muslim nations are not like other nations. Muslim nations are very special because they have a command from Allah to rule the entire world and to be over every nation in the world. Islam is a revolutionary, totalitarian ideology that comes to destroy any government made by man. The goal of Islam is to rule the entire world and submit all of mankind to the ideology of Islam. Any nation or power that gets in the way of that goal, Islam will fight and destroy. In order to fulfill that goal, Islam can use every power available every way it can be used to bring worldwide revolution. This is Jihad."
- And of course, I already quoted in a previous article a statement made by Omar M. Ahmad, the co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR): "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur'an should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."
And what is the West doing while the Muslims work feverishly towards attaining their dream of world domination? Are there countries in the West that are plotting to conquer the world? Are there leaders in the West who are threatening to wipe other countries off the face of the earth, as Iran's Ahmadinejad is promising to do to Israel? Are Christians scheming to violently take over the world for Jesus? These questions lead us to point number two ...
- Even though Western civilization was built on the foundation of Christianity, Western culture has been post-Christian for a number of decades now, if not even longer. Not only have countries in the West become un-Christian, but they are becoming more and more anti-Christian. There is still a veneer of Christianity to be found in the West, but underneath is a solidly pagan worldview. The relatively small number of true Christians may be helping to slow the moral rot, but unless something radically changes they will not be able to stop it.
The main goals for the average citizen in the West are self and pleasure. Or as the American Declaration of Independence so famously summed it up: "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Hedonistic egoism is the popular religion of the day. Let's look at that a bit more closely. Hedonism is the belief that pleasure or happiness is the highest good in life. Egoism is the belief that moral behavior should be directed toward one's self-interest, and the tendency to think of self and self-interest. In normal, everyday language this is expressed as "Looking out for number one" and "If it feels good, do it".
True Christians would argue that real happiness is found in loving God and loving others as you love yourself; in serving God and serving others rather than serving yourself. But for most Westerners, all they want is the good life: a good job, a nice house, good food, lots of material possessions, and above all, pleasure, pleasure, pleasure — free sex, homosexuality, pornography, drugs, alcohol, or whatever else it takes to live a life of pleasure. No, citizen of the West have no desire to conquer the world — they have plenty of other pursuits to keep them occupied ... and distracted.
So, while the Muslims pray and pursue their goal of world domination, the citizens of the West play, and pursue their hedonistic egoism. Can there be any doubt that Islam will win? If there still is any doubt, let's look at reason three ...
- Some would argue that there is no way that Christianity, the true religion from God, will be overcome by the demonically-inspired imitation called Islam. How could God abandon His own people and let the bad guys win? But that is exactly what the Bible says WILL happen in the Last Days. Revelation chapter 13 gives us the details:
He [the Antichrist] was given power to make war against the saints [the true Christians] and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.... If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.... He [the False Prophet] was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast [the Antichrist], so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. (Revelation 13:7,10,15)
There are some other verses in the Bible that shed further light on this time:
Yeshua (Jesus) said, "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of Me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:9-14)
So, in summary we see that in the End Times, a leader will arise who will be given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation of the world. He will also be given power to make war against true Christians and to conquer them. They will be killed by beheading. Those who kill them will think they are offering a service to God.
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast [the Antichrist] or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Messiah a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4)
Yeshua (Jesus) said, "A time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or Me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you." (John 16:2b-4a)
What other ideology is there in the world that wants to rule over all the peoples of the earth, uses beheading as a form of execution, and thinks they are serving God by killing their opponents, except Islam? The fit is too close to be merely a coincidence. For a list of about twenty more correlations, see my previous article The Islamic Antichrist.
Beheading has been a mainstream practice, from Muhammad himself, through 1,400 years of Islamic history, up to this very day. And from Muhammad himself, through 1,400 years of Islamic history, up to this very day, Muslims have believed that they are serving God by killing Christians and Jews. Various forms of the Islamic Empire have ruled over more or less of the Middle East, North Africa, Near East, and parts of Southern and Eastern Europe for over 1,000 years. From the demise of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I until the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979, the Islamic world was fairly inwardly focused and pretty much remained off the radar screen of world events. But now Islam is back with a vengeance, and is a force to be reckoned with.
Indeed, Islam has so much momentum now that it is unlikely to be stopped. One day, there WILL be a system that takes over the world and conquers the Christians. If it's not Islam, then it will be something else. But if you study the evidence, I think you will come to the same conclusion as I have that Islam IS that system. Islam WILL win. Your Islamic future is rapidly approaching. Ready or not, here it comes!
On January 16, 2016,
I live in a town where the Muslims had to move to a bigger building that was an old YMCA. I see it has been almost six years from when this article was written and it makes sense. I believe Obama is a Muslim all the way. I believe there are good Muslim's but I just don't trust them because they teach to take over and kill all that are non believers of the Muslim faith. It's sad.